At Project Happy Feet, we aim to improve the lives of under-privileged children and youths in developing countries by supporting programmes and initiatives that empower them through training and education.
We work with programme partners in each respective country and support them through our fund-raising efforts. We also work with them to improve their programmes, to ensure that their beneficiaries successfully leave the poverty cycle.
Project Happy Feet focuses on supporting programmes and initiatives that see to the following:
- Provision of basic needs such as food, clothing and housing
- Educating children and youths
- Vocational training for youths
- Building of infrastructure to support education (e.g. schools, learning centres, libraries)
- Providing basic hygiene and healthcare infrastructure and services
Why Project Happy Feet?
“Besides reflecting the roots of how we became inspired to start this project, we also love the idea of seeing children running around happily, with smiles on their faces – because they are given the opportunity to learn, because someone believed in them, because someone cared. With ‘happy feet’, we knew our project could bring them to places that will better their lives.”